If you’re in business, then you already know the importance of communication. Your business, school or medical team have got to be instantly connected – whether you are dealing with clients overseas or the next city over, holding a class between America and Japan, or consulting on a new development in your field. There are many ways to contact others – but video conferencing software is the modern solution for bringing your team together.
Video conferencing is a technology that allows for rapid communication regardless of distance. Rather than flying halfway across the world, you can consult with your remote team from the office regardless of where they are.
Businesses benefit from video conferencing in many ways: it instantly facilitates meetings, seminars, conferences, lessons and discussion while saving on travel costs. Educational institutions can develop valuable knowledge, sharing and collaborating across the world while saving money. Doctors and surgeons can consult with international experts in their fields – or even their patients – in real-time. Video conferencing software is having a massive positive impact on the deaf community, allowing deaf individuals to communicate across the world in real time while using Sign Language.
Video conferencing is cost effective. In Ohio, USA, the rural Adena medical centre employed video conferencing systems to successfully cut down the number of transfers of sick infants to the nearest hospital, over 70 miles away. Over a year, they cut the rate of transfers by 50% – which saved everyone the $10000 cost of each potential transfer.
Some of the many benefits of video conferencing include:
- Saving time and money.
- Instant communication and collaboration within your network, or online.
- A variety of options for virtual meetings: from two people to two hundred.
- Increased team-work through easy communication.
- Improved accessibility for diverse workplaces and organisations.
- Enrichment for your classroom or business through easy visual-aural contact overseas.
- Collaboration with international colleagues without travelling long distances.
- Less air travel is beneficial for the environment and for your business.
TrueConf Video Conferencing Server
TrueConf Server is a new video conferencing software application that facilitates the experience that you would normally have experience with specialised hardware. Once installed on a video server, TruConf Server can be used over the local network or over the internet on normal desktop and laptop computers. A dedicated TrueConf Server can support up to 100 users and 250 conferences, with inbuilt features to help protect your network’s security.
In response to growing global demand for easy and reliable video-audio communication, TrueConf Server has stepped up to the challenge to provide cost-efficient, profitable software with a huge range of options for you to make use of.
Features of the video conferencing software include:
- A range of conferencing options: one-to-one video call, multipoint conferencing, video lecturing, virtual meetings, a virtual whiteboard application, and more.
- Easy to install and use: TruConf Server is easy to install on user-end computers, and works on any modern computer running the Windows operating system.
- No expensive equipment: TruConf Server can be run on standard desktop computers.
- High-definition resolution in one-to-one video calls. HD video conferencing.
- Free updates to the purchased video conferencing server version.
- User-friendly interface: anyone who knows how to use a computer can use TruConf Server.
- High-quality communication over variable bandwidth.
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory.
If you need a simple, easy and reliable solution to the complex challenges of online communication, then try our free 14-day trial to see just how well TrueConf Server can work for you!